From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Marty Hutchings
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2020 12:01 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Converting from .oga format to mp3.

What is a .oga file and what program creates them or plays them?

Love in Christ
Marty
If we view this present life as our primary goal, we will agree with William Shakespeare who said: Life is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. From TODAY IN THE WORD June 1, 2020 -----Original Message-----