moderated Re: Converting from .oga format to mp3.

Hi Glenn,

You might give Pazera Free Audio Extractor a try. It will definitely convert ogg files to mp3 and I believe it will also convert oga. You can check it out at this site:

https://www.pazera-software.com/products/audio-extractor/

Be careful with the download links on that page because like so many free software sites, the largest and earliest download link presented is to something other than the program featured on that page. Here are two good download links to pick from:

1. Windows 32-bit installer: https://www.pazera-software.com//get/?pid=162 <https://www.pazera-software.com/get/?pid=162&ft=w32i&dlt=fh&r&f=Pazera_Free_Audio_Extractor.exe> &ft=w32i&dlt=fh&r&f=Pazera_Free_Audio_Extractor.exe

2. Windows 64-bit portable: https://www.pazera-software.com//get/?pid=162 <https://www.pazera-software.com/get/?pid=162&ft=w64p&dlt=fh&r&f=Pazera_Free_Audio_Extractor_64bit_PORTABLE.zip> &ft=w64p&dlt=fh&r&f=Pazera_Free_Audio_Extractor_64bit_PORTABLE.zip

The only other download link provided was to a Windows 32-bit portable version but I did not include that one.

Pazera is very accessible and its user interface is similar to other conversion programs. You add the files you wish to convert to its main window and select the format to convert to. There are various options and settings. They also have helpful instructional material about program use on their site.

I hope this helps.

Alan Lemly