From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Glenn / Lenny
Sent: December 11, 2020 10:37 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Converting from .oga format to mp3.

I thought that the demo of gold wave only brought up the help file when launched, but now it has a counter and it stops working after 200 actions, so I need another audio editor.
GW is 60 dollars to purchase, or 20 dollars per year.
That is more than I want to spend, more like 20 dollars for the unlimited time would be more like it for me.
So another recommendation would be good.
Glenn