moderated Re: Please help--MS update question

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

The touch cursor as well as the Jaws scan cursor both work for me, here is speech history, I started in the search field of Settings, then tabbed twice to get to the Look for Updates button, then I switched to the touch cursor and started out by arrowing left and after I got the bonk sound I went right again:

Update & Security List box

Selected, Windows Update, 1 of 10

To move to an item press the Arrow keys.

I now tab and then I tab again:

Windows Update

Check for updates Button, to activate press spacebar.
touch - I just switched on the Touch cursor and I am pressing the left arrow:

Last checked: Today, ‏‎6:53 AM
You’re up to date

I now heard the sound that I can't go more left so I again go right and hear one more time the two items:

You’re up to date

Last checked: Today, ‏‎6:53 AM

Now if I press right again I'm back on the check for updates button where I started, then I continue to press right arrow:

Check for updates button, has focus
Pause updates for 7 days button

Visit Advanced options to change the pause period

Change active hours button
Currently ‏‎11:00 PM to ‏‎7:00 AM

View update history button

See updates installed on your device

Advanced options button

Additional update controls and settings group
Looking for info on the latest updates?

Learn more link

Related links
Check Storage link