From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of David Diamond
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2020 7:28 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws SMA

Now, is that the home edition?  I scaled down to home and it cost me $165 Canadian.  Because I am registered with the Canadian National institute for the blind (CNIB) it made me tax exempt. Thus no taxes on the SMA. Now with all this subscription talk, it seems at $90 per year, it is cheaper to pay for 2 years of SMA at $165 rather then $180.