From: tom x
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2020 8:16 PM
Subject: Re: Please help--MS update question

Hi

Using latest Jaws 21 and W10 Home 64 bit 20H2

Although MS had been sending 20H2 update messages to my 2 year old 1909
system for some months, each time an attemptwas made, the update failed.
This was regardless of the many methods employed after reading numerous
articles on the matter.

A tech also had problems updating my system until a partition was
removed from the Samsung 256 GB solid state drive. i.e. The drive was
changed from C and D to just C drive.

The fresh install then went ahead without a problem although I had
previously successfully updated the system numerous timeswhen major Win
10 updates were released.

Maybe 20H2 does not tolerate a partitioned solid state drive or then
again, it could be just my system.

Cheers

Tom