From: David Diamond
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2020 10:27 PM
Subject: Re: Jaws SMA

Now, is that the home edition? I scaled down to home and it cost me $165
Canadian. Because I am registered with the Canadian National institute for

the blind (CNIB) it made me tax exempt. Thus no taxes on the SMA. Now with
all this subscription talk, it seems at $90 per year, it is cheaper to pay
for 2 years of SMA at $165 rather then $180.