From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Philip Anderson
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 8:22 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: Links won't open in outlook 2003

Omar

How interesting. I'm having a similar problem, except I am unable to read
emails from Ebay, John Lewis... Basically, anything written in a table. And
I'm using Office 2007 with Windows 7.

When a friend of mine had a exactly the same problem as you, he simply
performed a system restore to a day or so before the issue started and that
seemed to resolve the matter for him.

Philip