moderated Re: Jaws SMA

Loy <loyrg2845@...>

Last year I had Fusion, ZT and JAWS, I became totally blind so no longer needed Fusion and ZT so FS reduced my SMA to just JAWS for $150., well actually $120 because I purchased it during convention.

----- Original Message -----
From: Tom Nelson
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2020 3:59 PM
Subject: Re: Jaws SMA

Just wanted to update with my experience:

I called Freedom Scientific because the SMA page kept on resulting in an error for me when I entered my serial number. I got connected to a representative fairly quickly and she explained that since I had Fusion that it would cost me $270 for two more years of updates (for ZoomText, Fusion and JAWS). I just wanted to report this for anyone else who may be interested in how much it would cost others in my situation.

Get those SMAs before January 1st!