moderated Re: Please help--MS update question

On Thu, Dec 10, 2020 at 08:26 PM, Tom Behler wrote:
This Windows 10 computer is still back on Windows version 1909.
-
I still have one HP Envy laptop that has remained on Version 1909, and Windows Update is definitely not broken, as the 2020-12 cumulative update to version 1909 showed up for it either yesterday or today, I don't remember when I first saw it.

Two other HP laptops I have, including this one, went to 20H2 one month ago, tomorrow.  Feature Update roll outs are generally a months long affair and, in certain cases, this being one of them, a feature update may be skipped on a given machine.  I doubt that Envy will ever see Version 2004.

           ~ André Gide