moderated Leasey Search and Leasey Cast

Sharon

How does one tell what podcasts are downloaded from Itunes?

Podcasts are downloading on to my phone, but I’m unsure if they are also downloading to Windows.

If they were, what folder would they go to by default?

They do not appear to be in music\itunes media.

Also, when you search for a podcast using Leasey, is the podcast you download actually downloaded directly through ITunes, or from the podcaster’s web site?

Where do the files download to when you use Leaseycast?

Is there any way to get Leasey cast to download all available episodes or to subscribe to a podcast?

Also how do you navigate the library or library sidebar using Jaws, Leasey, or a combination?

So far, Leasey search is an amazing tool!

Sharon