moderated Re: Outlook help

Richard Turner

I’m not sure about the sorting with Outlook, but if you press control+3 to open the Contacts tab, then press alt+f

The first item is likely Open and export, hit enter.

Arrow down a couple of times to import/Export and hit enter.

Arrow up to Export to a file and hit enter.

It defaults to a comma delimited csv file, tab to next and follow the prompts.

Once you get it exported as a contacts.csv file, you can open it in Excel and sort on any column you like.

From there, hopefully someone else can help further.

Richard

*I’m not the card shark