From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Omar Binno
Sent: 20 March 2012 12:09
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: Links won't open in outlook 2003

Hello,

I'm using Outlook 2003 to check my emails. For some reason, when I click on
a link that someone sends me, or a link that I cut and paste for someone
else, it won't open. I get no error messages either. The link just doesn't
open. Is there something in outlook that I need to change? If I get an email
from ebay or facebook, for example, with links present in them, I can click
on those links with no problem. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Omar Binno

Website: www.bigoproductions.net