Using Dual Monitors with JAWS and Magic

Harrison, Rita L <Rita.Harrison@...>

Hello,

I am hoping someone out there can help. We have an employee who has recently started using MAGic and JAWS software. We are experiencing some difficulties in that one of the shortcut features of Windows 7 does not work. Some of our other employees with Windows 7 and the same computer (Dell) have no problem engaging this particular shortcut feature. The shortcut (Windows logo key+shift+right (or left) arrow) will move a document from one monitor to the other.

Is anyone using dual monitors with MAGic and JAWS? Thanks,

Rita L. Harrison, Management Analyst
FDA/OIM/DBPS/IIB
Web Management and Accessibility Team (WMAT)
Chairperson, Advisory Committee for Employees with Disabilities (ACED)
404/253-1255 (office)
rita.harrison@fda.hhs.gov