moderated Re: 2nd sound card for Jaws, retaining settings

Van Lant, Robin

I saw one on www.atguys.com for $12. I think I'll give it a try.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of ratshtron
Sent: Wednesday, December 9, 2020 2:14 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: 2nd sound card for Jaws, retaining settings

I use a usb sound adaptor and have a wireless headset base plugged in to it and I have been using this setup for over two years. once you have your setup installed, press insert plus j then down arrow to utilities and then to sound cards and press enter.select the device you wish to use with JAWS and press enter. the selection should stay once selected.

Legend has it that on Wednesday 12/9/2020 12:37 PM, George Gray said:
How, exactly, did you accomplish this? I tried it a while back and was
totally unsuccessful, but would like to try again.

Thanks.

On 12/9/20, Norma A. Boge <naboge@mchsi.com> wrote:
Hi group,

My selections for using Jaws with a second sound card seem to be
staying where I set them. Thanks to all for the suggestions.

Best,
Norma