From: Brian Vogel
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2020 12:53 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Please help--MS update question

And if things don't settle down, it will be important to know what update(s) were applied.  Presuming this is Windows 10, you can determine that in Settings, Update & Security, Windows Update Pane, using the View Update History button.  The most likely pertinent candidates are either under Feature Updates (less likely, but possible) or Quality Updates.  The "Successfully installed on" line will give you the respective dates.

           ~ André Gide