From: ratshtron
Sent: Wednesday, December 9, 2020 5:13 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: 2nd sound card for Jaws, retaining settings

I use a usb sound adaptor and have a wireless
headset base plugged in to it and I have been
using this setup for over two years. once you
have your setup installed, press insert plus j
then down arrow to utilities and then to sound
cards and press enter.select the device you wish
to use with JAWS and press enter. the selection should stay once selected.

Legend has it that on Wednesday 12/9/2020 12:37 PM, George Gray said:
How, exactly, did you accomplish this? I tried it a while back and
was totally unsuccessful, but would like to try again.

Thanks.

On 12/9/20, Norma A. Boge <naboge@mchsi.com> wrote:
Hi group,

My selections for using Jaws with a second sound card seem to be staying
where I set them. Thanks to all for the suggestions.

Best,
Norma