From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Wednesday, December 9, 2020 12:30 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Converting from .oga format to mp3.

Hi, Tim. I will give you a link to convert .oga to .mp3 below. I like this
conversion site better than the one provided by Sieghard, because you can
convert a few more files per day without a paid plan, and without reaching
your maximum number of files per day, before you reach your limit.

https://convertio.co/oga-mp3

Bill White
billwhite92701@dslextreme.com