From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tony Sohl
Sent: Wednesday, December 9, 2020 3:58 PM
To: support@serotek.com; main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Office 365

Hi how do you get rid of the ribbons if you don't want them? Is this in
settings?

Thanks for all the help you have given us.

One thing we sent out a christmas newsletter that we do every year and
my father in law just got his copy and he told me it rtained the
formatting structure.

Is that new?

--
Sent from my Windows 10 HP