From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Stan Holdeman
Sent: Wednesday, December 9, 2020 7:30 AM
To: JFW list (main@jfw.groups.io)
Subject: reputation-based protection

                Good morning List: Since upgrading to Windows version 20H2 I have various problems in windows and jaws version 2021.

Soon after upgrade to 20H2, Windows Security notified me that they wanted ne to turn on reputation-based protection which I did. I am wondering if this might have created conflict with Jaws 2021.

Any thoughts on this?

Stan