moderated Re: Does TOAD for Oracle work with JAWS?

Jaffar Sidek

Actually, the only nearly accessible gui driven database management app that I know of is mssql studio, from Microsoft, but I personally don't use it, so I can't really comment.  I also know that Eclipse has some database management related Plugins, but I don't use them either.  I have reached the stage of being so comfortable with managing databases with the command line that It really doesn't bother me one way or the other.  But it would be good if someone comes up with an accessible gui driven database management application though.  Cheers!

On 9/12/2020 2:58 am, Don Mauck wrote:

Don, do you have any comments on this?

Regards:

Don Mauck | Senior Accessibility Evangelist | Accessibility Program Office |  (APO)

Don.mauck@...

Sent: Tuesday, December 8, 2020 7:19 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Does TOAD for Oracle work with JAWS?

Hi.  I work with Oracle when I have to do Database Management projects.  Unfortunately the only way to access it is through the CLI.  I have no idea about access where Toad is concerned.  I do not think there is any accessible GUI clients to help us manage databases and it's been like this since time imemorial.  Cheers!

On 8/12/2020 10:07 pm, Walker, Michael E wrote:

Hi,

Has anyone figured out how to get TOAD for Oracle to work with JAWS, for viewing database tables, views, and querying them?

Thank you,

Mike

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.