moderated Re: Does TOAD for Oracle work with JAWS?

Jaffar Sidek

Actually, the only nearly accessible gui driven database management app that I know of is mssql studio, from Microsoft, but I personally don't use it, so I can't really comment.  I also know that Eclipse has some database management related Plugins, but I don't use them either.  I have reached the stage of being so comfortable with managing databases with the command line that It really doesn't bother me one way or the other.  But it would be good if someone comes up with an accessible gui driven database management application though.  Cheers!

On 9/12/2020 2:58 am, Don Mauck wrote:

Don, do you have any comments on this?

Regards:

Don Mauck | Senior Accessibility Evangelist | Accessibility Program Office |  (APO)

303.334.4184

Don.mauck@...