moderated Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Does TOAD for Oracle work with JAWS?

Walker, Michael E

Thank you, Jaffar. I will still be on the lookout to hear from others on this list, in case someone has found something to get TOAD working.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jaffar Sidek
Sent: Tuesday, December 8, 2020 8:19 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Does TOAD for Oracle work with JAWS?

This message was sent from outside of Boeing. Please do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know that the content is safe.

Hi.  I work with Oracle when I have to do Database Management projects.  Unfortunately the only way to access it is through the CLI.  I have no idea about access where Toad is concerned.  I do not think there is any accessible GUI clients to help us manage databases and it's been like this since time imemorial.  Cheers!

On 8/12/2020 10:07 pm, Walker, Michael E wrote:

Hi,

Has anyone figured out how to get TOAD for Oracle to work with JAWS, for viewing database tables, views, and querying them?

Thank you,

Mike