moderated Re: Does TOAD for Oracle work with JAWS?

Jaffar Sidek

Hi.  I work with Oracle when I have to do Database Management projects.  Unfortunately the only way to access it is through the CLI.  I have no idea about access where Toad is concerned.  I do not think there is any accessible GUI clients to help us manage databases and it's been like this since time imemorial.  Cheers!

On 8/12/2020 10:07 pm, Walker, Michael E wrote:

Hi,

Has anyone figured out how to get TOAD for Oracle to work with JAWS, for viewing database tables, views, and querying them?

Thank you,

Mike