moderated Re: Excel power query

Michael Walker

I am also not aware of specific jaws tutorials for power query. If you are proficient with jaws, you should be able to get started with power query. I just dove in and started using it. If it seems kind of slow, be mindful of the queries that you write when you pull data. Only pull the data that you need. Write the SQL that gets the data that you need.

Mike

On Mon, Dec 7, 2020 at 5:18 AM Mark Fisher <fishsilv@...> wrote:
Hi
I'm not aware of any JAWS tutorials. I have find it quite difficult to use partly I suspect because of the memory/RAM/Processor power that's required to do that plus voice what's going on. Hopefully its just my PC however I suspect not.

--
Mark Fisher
Principal - HR Systems