moderated Re: jaws dealer here in Canada

Hank William Merchant

Good afternoon Sharon,

I personally have recently dealt with them at Optelec Canada back in this past October, who are located just outside Montreal to get a jaws upgrade to the latest version of jaws and found them to have really good customer service-they got back to me right away with what I thought was a really fair, comparable price. Here is their contact info:

Optelec Canada Inc. | Groupe/Part of VFOTM
1812 boul. Marie-Victorin | Longueuil | QC J4G 1Y9
Phone 800-665-3005
Fax 450-677-1462

CanadaSales@Vispero.com
www.optelec.com