moderated Re: upgrading Jaws

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

Sorry, but I don't think that is correct information. An SMA covers two upgrades so at best Madision would have to buy 2 SMA's with the first covering the upgrade to 2019 and 2020 and the second would cover ythe upgrade to Jaws 2021 and one upgrade would remain to cover next year's Jaws 2022 update. After the update next fall she would again have to buy an SMA to cover Jaws 2023 and Jaws 2024.
But instead of all this guessing, it would simply be best if she contacted Ryan at Canadian Assistive Technologies whose email David provided.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mich Verrier
Sent: Friday, December 4, 2020 12:25 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io; jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: upgrading Jaws

Hi Maddison. You can get a sma that will give you 3 upgrades and I think that the price is around 100 or 200 canadion you could buy from fs but you would have to convert that to usd. From Mich.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Madison Martin
Sent: December 4, 2020 1:54 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: upgrading Jaws

Hi all,
For anyone who lives in Canada, I'm hoping you can help me. My current licience is good until version 2018, can I just update my licience, or will I have to buy a whole new licience and copy of Jaws? Can I buy from Freedom Scientific, or do I have to buy from a Canadian dealer? I really hope someone can help me, as I've never done this before. Thanks Madison

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.