moderated Re: Help With Setting Up Microsoft Edge

Rick,

           Did you even bother to read the tutorial I offered earlier?  It certainly appears not.

           What you are calling a home page (and, admittedly, was once called a home page) has not been called such in Chromium browsers (including Chrome) for a very long time now.  It's your startup page (or collection of pages), set in the On Startup tab.  All of this is explained, in great detail, in what I previously offered, and give the direct link to again here:  https://win10.groups.io/g/win10/message/41525

            Your question was answered.

           ~ André Gide