moderated Re: Help With Setting Up Microsoft Edge

On Sat, Dec 5, 2020 at 05:33 PM, Don H wrote:
If the settings screen isn't maximized the other options such as privacy do not show
-
Interesting.  I never run practically any program with the screen other than maximized.  I'll have things like File Explorer or Search Everything not maximized, but web browsers are always maximized.

When I did a "restore down" it did cause a "hamburger stack" menu button to appear so that you can get to the other tabs besides profile.

What's even more interesting is this behavior is not present in Edge Dev build, which is what I generally use.  All Settings tabs stay visible even when not maximized.  I wonder if the behavior is going to be changing in production Edge in the coming months?

           ~ André Gide