moderated Help With Setting Up Microsoft Edge

Rick Miller

I am new to Microsoft Edge.  I found the page to show my home page and set it, but my home page is not popping up after I close the browser and turn it on again.

Also, and significantly, I cannot find the cookie settings.  When I get into the Settings and More menu I arrow down to settings and press the Enter key, go through all the settings, but I see nothing for privacy or for anything that will help me control my cookie settings.  Is there a good Semaritan out there who knows Jesus Christ as Savior and who would be able to help me the way Jesus would?

Rick Miller