moderated Re: upgrading Jaws

David Diamond

The thing is too, even if it was available in Canada there is the exchange rate.  There was a program on using word press on a SD card.  The cost for it was $119.  By the time the currency exchange rate kicked in, it was close to $159.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Kingsbury
Sent: December 5, 2020 6:14 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: upgrading Jaws

Hello,

I admit I don’t know how JAWS purchase works in Canada, but in the US, if you fall behind several years in purchasing upgrades as you have, it is preferable to buy annual licenses instead. Last I checked this was $90 US. Much cheaper than an initial outlay of over $400 to get yourself up to date. I would assume, but do not know, that the annual license option is available in Canada.

Hope this helps,

David