If you only have the single Program  Files then you have 32 bit Windows.
If however you have 2 folders, the first called Program Files and the second called Program Files 86 you have 64 bit.  Windows stores  32 bit legacy programs files in the program Files 86 folder. Having said that I think even Office is still 32 bit.
David G. programs.

On 5 Dec 2020, at 15:30, Madison Martin <maddymartin@...> wrote:

Can someone please tell me how to check and see if I have 32-bit or 64-bit Windows 10? Also if I have the Home or Professional Jaws? Thanks

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of blind kisses
Sent: December 4, 2020 10:34 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: upgrading Jaws

They is whoever does your computer assessment. I do not know what’s going on in British Columbia I can only speak to my own experience in Ontario. Here in Ontario up  till five years ago the CNIB  did computer assessments I never went to them because as I stated before I like doing my computer assessment at the University of Waterloo. Once your assessment is done by the professional Computer assessment personnel  in my case the University of Waterloo, they prepare the forms and give them to you and the process follows as I described before.
I don’t know what else to tell you this is how it works in Ontario Canada.
I actually have the forms in front of me because I had my assessment done a month ago and I am getting ready to purchase my new computer and jaws.

God the father chose her
God the sun dwelt in her
God the spirit overshadowed her
Most holy mother of God save us through your intercessions
Twitter
@FiogkosZoe

Love Isn't butterflies in your stomach, love is the heart beat you feel when he's late

Who is they? We had such a program a few years ago and the CNIB at least in BC were not allowed to do any assessments. I was informed why by a government worker directly involved in determining who got what, but will not mention it on this group.