moderated Re: facebook

Jim Weiss

Don,
I prefer to use the mobile Facebook site with JAWS and it works well.
Https://m.facebook.com
Will take you to the mobile site which works very well with JAWS. The very first link is labeled Basic Facebook and it is very stripped down. My personal preference is to stay on the mobile site just because I have been using that version for the past 8 years and I know where everything is.
HTH,

Jim Weiss
jimweiss72@icloud.com

“The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.” | National Federation of the Blind

On Dec 4, 2020, at 2:45 PM, Don H <lmddh50@adams.net> wrote:

I have never used facebook before. How well does jaws 2021 work with facebook? do you just use the standard facebook web site or is there a version that works better with screen readers?