moderated Jaws in Greek?

blind kisses

Hi Panagiotis, hope you are well. Judging from your name you are Greek. Do you use jaws with the Greek language? And if so does it work well? I tried many many years ago to get a Greek version of jaws and was unsuccessful. I tried to make jaws work by downloading a Greek voice but it did not work. Again this was many years ago I eventually gave up
Of course I found a workaround and that’s the iPhone, the Mac, and also the Greek voice works with an VDA
It would be nice to have jaws work with the Greek voice that’s why am asking if anything has changed.
Regards Zoe

God the father chose her
God the sun dwelt in her
God the spirit overshadowed her
Most holy mother of God save us through your intercessions
Twitter
@FiogkosZoe

Love Isn't butterflies in your stomach, love is the heart beat you feel when he's late

On Dec 5, 2020, at 4:54 AM, Panagiotis Antonopoulos <pantonop2856@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I usually simply copy/paste the .jpg file at the end of the document and a line above my name. I have had no problems so far.

Take care,

Takis

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Saturday, December 5, 2020 4:31 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Adding signature to MS word document

Kevin,

Use Insert Picture, from this device.  ALT+N,P,D

You are going to have to have someone who can see to position the signature afterward, and also to reset the wrapping for text around it to text through picture.
--

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 20H2, Build 19042  

One does not discover new lands without consenting to lose sight of the shore for a very long time.

~ André Gide

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.