moderated Re: changing punctuation levels on the fly

tom x

Thanks for your reply Leo and yes, that is the command for changing the level of punctuation I wanted.

Tom

On 4/12/2020 9:08 pm, Leo wrote:

In jaws 2021,  the new keystroke added to do this is jaws key (insert) plus shift plus 2 from alphanumeric  keyboard. Bear in mind that jaws key plus 2 alone, sets the typing echo level.

Leo

“Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.”
― haruki murakami,
On 12/3/2020 11:20 PM, tom x wrote:
Hi,

My W10 desktop had to have a clean install and so am currently putting everything back but have forgotten some of the commands etc. This is why a couple of questions appear below.

In Jaws 21, is there a command where the level of punctuation can be changed temporarily  and then changed back when the task has been completed?

Are the changes in the power settings still important for the latest Jaws?  If so, can someone post a list of what to do?

Thanks a lot

Tom