From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Madison Martin
Sent: Friday, December 4, 2020 1:54 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: upgrading Jaws

Hi all,
For anyone who lives in Canada, I'm hoping you can help me. My current
licience is good until version 2018, can I just update my licience, or will
I have to buy a whole new licience and copy of Jaws? Can I buy from Freedom
Scientific, or do I have to buy from a Canadian dealer? I really hope
someone can help me, as I've never done this before. Thanks Madison