moderated Re: jaws2021 and itunes, not a good combination

David Csercsics <bleeblat@...>

Are you using the Windows store version? Or the desktop app? Both appear to be mostly the same, although I think someone said somewhere that for screen readers apparently the Windows store one is not quite as usable. I’ve found it to be a bit sluggish here, myself, with my large music library. But the alt+f command does in fact get me to the file menu, so I don’t know why it is not working  there other than that I have downloaded the desktop app from apple, not the Windows store one.