moderated Re: Adding signature to MS word document

kevin meyers

Thanks for all input. I have my signature in a jpeg file. Is there a way to pull that jpeg file into a MS word document? This is a one time form I filled out, have to sign it and email it back to my doctor.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Friday, December 4, 2020 6:03 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Adding signature to MS word document

A scanned signature is not the same thing as a digital signature.

Just like many organizations will accept, say, a FAX copy of an original document with signature, they'll also accept anything else that produces what looks like the originator's actual signature when printed.  When I submit billing sheets to the Virginia DBVI they all have a scanned copy of my signature inserted on the signature line, in Excel, in that case.

Digital signatures are a thing of their own.

           ~ André Gide