Twitter
@FiogkosZoe

Love Isn't butterflies in your stomach, love is the heart beat you feel when he's late

On Dec 4, 2020, at 8:45 PM, Madison Martin <maddymartin@...> wrote:

Which dealer did you go through?

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of blind kisses
Sent: December 4, 2020 2:28 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: upgrading Jaws

Hi there,

I am also in Canada, and recently had to deal with this issue. You do not have to buy a new version of jaws you can upgrade. It is cheaper to upgrade then to buy the new version. If you are on jaws 18 and want to upgrade to jaws 21 and you bypass the upgrades to jaws 19 and jaws 20 then yes you will have to purchase A whole new version which costs $1030 Canadian. If you want to upgrade you can upgrade to 2019 2020, 2021, and have a license for 2022 to upgrade for $480 Canadian plus taxes if you are not registered with the CNIB. If you’re registered with CNIB you will not have to pay taxes.

You cannot purchase from Freedom Scientific there is a Canadian number. Their telephone number is

 1 (800) 665-3005

God the father chose her
God the sun dwelt in her
God the spirit overshadowed her
Most holy mother of God save us through your intercessions
Twitter

@FiogkosZoe

Love Isn't butterflies in your stomach, love is the heart beat you feel when he's late

On Dec 4, 2020, at 2:01 PM, Madison Martin <maddymartin@...> wrote:

    Hi all,
For anyone who lives in Canada, I'm hoping you can help me. My current licence
is good until version 2018, can I just update my licence, or will I have to buy
a whole new licence and copy of Jaws? Can I buy from Freedom Scientific, or do I
have to buy from a Canadian dealer? I really hope someone can help me, as I've
never done this before. Thanks
Madison