moderated Re: JAWS and uses other than with a PC/Computer

Mich Verrier

As far as I know Jaws  it’s only a computer-based screen reader  however the actual eloquent speech that jaws  users can be used on other devices such as some mobile phones and NVDA etc. From Mitch

On Dec 4, 2020, at 5:54 PM, Rick Mladek <hmladek@...> wrote:

Hello all,

A quick question. Is JAWS able to be used with devices other than windows based computers? Do they embed this software into hand-held devices?

If not, I hope I’m not out of context and pardon if so. What TTS software is embedded into electronical hand held devices or capable of being?

Thanks all,

Rick