moderated Re: Adding signature to MS word document

Leo

hello, I'm sorry if my question is beyond stupidity, but is it a scanned signature the same as digital signature?  it's because as far as I remember, someone explained to me how to add a signature in word, but I never got luck because whenever I tried it out, MS word redirected me to some websites to make some payment or something like that...

Leo

“Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.”
― haruki murakami,
On 12/4/2020 4:47 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:

By the way, an example of a document with a scanned signature inserted in it can be found in the fake invoice fillable form template I recently created:

            Faux_Service_Invoice_Fillable_Form.dotx

           ~ André Gide