From: "Donna Vesely" <dvesely@sedom.org>
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 11:02 AM
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Subject: RE:

Hi C.E.
No I haven't had any answers yet. I am going to try and download the program and play with JAWS to see if it works. I did get the following email from Freedom Scientific regarding the issue:

Thank you for contacting Freedom Scientific technical Support. The JAWS(r) screen reading software has no direct support for this application. This does not mean that it does not work in the application, it will just depend on if the software was designed with accessibility in mind. I recommend visiting the user groups and see if a user here has experience with this software or if any third party scripts may be available for the JAWS(r) screen reading software and the Microsoft Expressions Web and Design application.

Thanks,
Donna Vesely