Leo

“Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.”
― haruki murakami,
On 12/4/2020 6:24 AM, CJ &AA MAY wrote:

However, for me personally I can only get this new shortcut to work if I use the righthand shift key, but others don’t seem to have this problem.

Alison

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Leo
Sent: 04 December 2020 11:09
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: changing punctuation levels on the fly

In jaws 2021,  the new keystroke added to do this is jaws key (insert) plus shift plus 2 from alphanumeric  keyboard. Bear in mind that jaws key plus 2 alone, sets the typing echo level.

Leo

“Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.”
― haruki murakami,

On 12/3/2020 11:20 PM, tom x wrote:

Hi,

My W10 desktop had to have a clean install and so am currently putting everything back but have forgotten some of the commands etc. This is why a couple of questions appear below.

In Jaws 21, is there a command where the level of punctuation can be changed temporarily  and then changed back when the task has been completed?

Are the changes in the power settings still important for the latest Jaws?  If so, can someone post a list of what to do?

Thanks a lot

Tom