From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Loy
Sent: Friday, December 4, 2020 8:18 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws context menu

If you have JAWS set to run from the system tray, Insert J will bring up the
JAWS menu. If not alt f will bring up the JAWS menu. JAWS menu is not
usually referred to as a context menu.
when JAWS ----- Original Message -----
From: Mike B [mailto:mb69mach1@fastmail.com]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Friday, December 4, 2020, 9:26 AM
Subject: Jaws context menu
When you press, Insert + J, you open the Jaws context menu.

Stay safe and take care. Mike.