From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Friday, December 4, 2020 9:46 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws context menu

That’s very interesting.

When I press insert+j I hear: JAWS Home Use.

I have Jaws in the lat+tab order.

This really isn’t a big deal, the person who asked the original question asked for the Jaws Context menu, but the answers given were for the standard Windows context menu which is probably what he meant anyway.

Insert+j to me has always been just the Jaws menu to get into some settings/options.

I think this is a good example of semantics.

  Grin.

Richard

*I’m not the card shark

From: Mike B [mailto:mb69mach1@...]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Friday, December 4, 2020, 9:26 AM
Subject: Jaws context menu
When you press, Insert + J, you open the Jaws context menu.

Stay safe and take care. Mike.