From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Friday, December 4, 2020 8:36 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Edge and Jaws question

Hello Madison,

As I said in my previous email, you have to go into Edge settings and disable some of the options regarding the automatic saving of passwords, predictive filling of search fields and so on.
I just tried in both the Edge address bar and in the search field on Google.com and I had no issues with Jaws 2021 letting me navigate whatever I had typed or what was in the address field by word or character and backspacing would read each character I was deleting.
You will most likely soon get the Windows 10 20H2 update since it seems you are a year behind and skipped Windows 10 Version 2004 this spring and since Microsoft now discontinues support for older Windows 10 versions fairly quickly, it is definitely in your best interest to keep Windows 10 up to date and with these latest versions f Windows Jaws 2018 just won't cut it any more or at least it will result in more and more inssues.
I think the subscription option would be best for you since you can get a subscription without having to pay any catch-up fees, if you wanted to upgrade to Jaws 2021 you would have to find out exactly how much that would cost from Vispero, but I think you are basically looking at two SMA's, one for Jaws 2019 and 2020 and the second to give you the update to Jaws 2021 and this one would also then cover Jaws 2022 next year. However, if you start the subscription all you ever have to worry is paying your $90 a year, not sure if you can also pay monthly since I'm in Canada where the subscription based model is not yet offered.

Best regards,
Sieghard