From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Thursday, December 3, 2020 8:31 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Edge and Jaws question

Madison,

I wonder if this happens after you've been working with JAWS for a while. Ever since installing JAWS 2021, I've experienced problems like this, which I didn't with JAWS 2020. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten you're using 2018. My solution has been to safe the draft of the email, assuming I've started it, and then to close and reopen JAWS. Obviously, a workaround, but perhaps you could try and see if it does the job until you're able to upgrade.

As you clearly realize, you'd be advised to upgrade your JAWS when you can afford to.

Note that Edge isn't an email program; it's a browser. Can you tell which email program you're actually using?