Sent: Friday, December 04, 2020 6:14 AM
Subject: Re: Jaws context menu

I will say that these are the commands for the Windows context menu that work with or without a screen Reader

There is no actual "Jaws context menu" that I know of, just the Windows context menu. Also gotten to with a right click of a mouse. .
Richard

"Why, what did she tell you?"
"I don't know, I didn't listen."

On Dec 4, 2020, at 5:46 AM, Mike B <mb69mach1@...> wrote:

You can press the applications key or Shift + F10.  The applications key is the 3rd key to the right of the spacebar if you have a keyboard with 4 keys to the right of the spacebar.  The keys are from left to right Alt, Windows, Applications key and the Control key.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.