moderated Re: Edge and Jaws question

Dani Pagador

@Don, where do I find the Enhanced Edit setting?
@Madison, That's why I don't use Edge. The Edit fields seem to play
nicely in Brave. I can use the arrow keys to read through what I've
put in to an edit field and fix as I need to. I can also see what I
type on my BrailleEdge, something that doesn't happen in Edge.

More Later,
Dani

On 12/3/20, Don H <lmddh50@adams.net> wrote:
I could be wrong but I had the same kind of issue with jaws and
thunderbird. Fixed the problem by making sure enhanced edit was enabled
in jaws.

On 12/3/2020 8:24 PM, Madison Martin wrote:
Hi all,
I don't know if there's any way to fix these issues (other then upgrading
which
isn't happening right now), but I really hope there is. Anyway, when I
type in
an edit field (or whatever they called) in Edge I can't go back and read
what
I've written and if I erase a character Jaws just says blank so I don't
know
what I've erased. Also after I've input my email in a site it saves it,
and even
when I try and type a new email it just fills in the box with my email so
when I
type a new email address it sticks my email in there. So, are there any
settings
within either Edge or Jaws that I can change to fix any of these problems?
If
there's a setting that can be changed so that Edge never saves my email
and I
have to type in my email address everytime I log in or do anything on any
site,
I don't care, it's a small price to pay. I'm using Jaws 2018, the latest
Edge,
and Windows 10 version 1909. I really hope that there's something I can do
fix these issues, as they're driving me crazy. Look forward to any
help/suggestions anyone can provide me!! Thanks
Madison