From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Madison Martin
Sent: Thursday, December 3, 2020 9:27 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Edge and Jaws question

Hi all,
I don't know if there's any way to fix these issues (other then upgrading which isn't happening right now), but I really hope there is. Anyway, when I type in an edit field (or whatever they called) in Edge I can't go back and read what I've written and if I erase a character Jaws just says blank so I don't know what I've erased. Also after I've input my email in a site it saves it, and even when I try and type a new email it just fills in the box with my email so when I type a new email address it sticks my email in there. So, are there any settings within either Edge or Jaws that I can change to fix any of these problems? If there's a setting that can be changed so that Edge never saves my email and I have to type in my email address everytime I log in or do anything on any site, I don't care, it's a small price to pay. I'm using Jaws 2018, the latest Edge, and Windows 10 version 1909. I really hope that there's something I can do to fix these issues, as they're driving me crazy. Look forward to any help/suggestions anyone can provide me!! Thanks Madison