moderated Re: Edge and Jaws question

Don H

I could be wrong but I had the same kind of issue with jaws and thunderbird. Fixed the problem by making sure enhanced edit was enabled in jaws.

On 12/3/2020 8:24 PM, Madison Martin wrote:
Hi all,
I don't know if there's any way to fix these issues (other then upgrading which
isn't happening right now), but I really hope there is. Anyway, when I type in
an edit field (or whatever they called) in Edge I can't go back and read what
I've written and if I erase a character Jaws just says blank so I don't know
what I've erased. Also after I've input my email in a site it saves it, and even
when I try and type a new email it just fills in the box with my email so when I
type a new email address it sticks my email in there. So, are there any settings
within either Edge or Jaws that I can change to fix any of these problems? If
there's a setting that can be changed so that Edge never saves my email and I
have to type in my email address everytime I log in or do anything on any site,
I don't care, it's a small price to pay. I'm using Jaws 2018, the latest Edge,
and Windows 10 version 1909. I really hope that there's something I can do to
fix these issues, as they're driving me crazy. Look forward to any
help/suggestions anyone can provide me!! Thanks
Madison